FIRST CLAUSE- DEFINITIONS:
- Cookies: It is a small text file that is stored in the User’s browser when visiting the Website. Its usefulness is that it is able to remember your visit when you browse the Website again.
- Users: People who interact and/or carry out transactions through the Website, by their own means.
- Techniques: Those that allow the User to navigate through a web page, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services.
- Analytics: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the Users of the Website to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising: They store information on the behavior of Users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Session: To guarantee that the Users who access the Website are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated and Users are thus stored and identified.
- Storage and access to information: The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored on your device, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies
THIRD CLAUSE – CONSENT: In relation to the Cookies listed in the previous clause, by using the Website, the User is giving their consent to store their data.
FOURTH CLAUSE – SOCIAL NETWORKS: Website may redirect to social networks such as: LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, each social network uses its own Cookies so that the User accepts and knows on each site and accepts the terms and conditions, as well as the data protection policy of each net.
FIFTH CLAUSE – RIGHTS: At any time you can exercise your right and delete Cookies from our Website, from the browser that you are using as a User.
Annotation: The User can delete and block Cookies from the Website, but part of the site will not work or its quality may be affected.
CLAUSE SEVENTH- CONTACT OPTIONS IN CASE OF PROBLEMS: If you are interested in submitting petitions, complaints and claims, please send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating (i) full name, (ii) identification number (iii) facts that substantiate the request, complaint or claims, (iv) other aspects that are relevant to give an effective response to the exercise of your rights and (v) other elements requested by the person from the contact portal who received your concerns.
EIGHTH CLAUSE: OTHER: As a User it is important that you take into account the following:
- Neither this Website nor its representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the Cookies policies, data or terms and conditions of third parties.
- Browsers are the tools responsible for storing Cookies, neither this Website nor its representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of Cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install Cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.